Beginning with your child’s first moments of life on through their teenage years, well child exams serve as the cornerstone for overall health and well-being. Our Providers use the Bright Futures Guidelines to help promote all aspects of your child's health, including motor and language skills, behavioral, developmental, emotional, and physical wellness.
Services Available During Your Child's Visit:
- Physical measurement and growth checkup
- Developmental screenings and tests
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Nutrition and Physical Activity guidance
- Preventive care
- Fluoride application
- Forms completed for school/daycare attendance
- Exam and Form for Athletic Participation
- Ear piercing- can be done after their 6 month well check and vaccines
Well Child Exam Bright Future Handouts
Click above for link to age appropriate guidance discussed at each well visit. Handouts are available in English and Spanish.